CustomerHub has been acquired by its original founders.
LoyalStream—a company owned by the original CustomerHub founders—recently acquired CustomerHub from Infusionsoft (see the announcement here).
First of all, we’re thrilled to have our baby back again, and we’re even more excited to invest in the product and re-establish CustomerHub as a leading membership site platform for Infusionsoft users. We want to say THANK YOU for being a loyal CustomerHub user. We’re humbled by the commitment you have demonstrated in recent years, especially given the lack of focus on improving the product. We’re honored to have the opportunity to serve you again, and we look forward to rewarding your loyalty by making CustomerHub better than ever before!
Second, please know that while the acquisition was facilitated through our LoyalStream business, this does not have material significance as it pertains to the direction of CustomerHub. While there are great synergies between the two products they will move forward as separate businesses. The most important thing for you to know is that CustomerHub is not going anywhere and you can have confidence that there is a bright future in store for the product.
What improvements are coming?
You’re probably wondering what product improvements we have planned. While I’m not able to share all of the specifics, I can tell that our top priorities are as follows:
- Mobile – according to Google, over 50% of today’s internet traffic comes from mobile devices. As such, we know that a mobile-friendly membership site is an expectation not a privilege. Tackling this is our top priority.
- Modern templates – in addition to a mobile-friendly site, you also deserve something that’s as sexy as it is functional. Design matters, and you shouldn’t have to be a web developer to create a site that you can be proud to show off.
- Easier site creation – we know your time is valuable and we’re dedicated to making it faster and easier for you to create and organize your membership site without sacrificing the functionality you have come to expect.
- Online courses – online learning is kind of a big deal, and we want to make it significantly easier to create and monetize your courses through CustomerHub.
While the above priorities do not cover everything, we hope they’ll give you a sense of our general direction and overall commitment to make CustomerHub more awesome than ever.
A few miscellaneous things…
Let me quickly remind you of a few random items related to the transition of CustomerHub business operations that are currently in progress:
- No action required – you are not required to take any action as a result of the change in ownership. Your CustomerHub site and service will continue as expected. We are doing our best to make this transition as seamless as possible for you.
- Billing – your monthly charge for CustomerHub will be broken out from your Infusionsoft bill starting with your October billing cycle. You will see a separate charge on your statement from ‘CustomerHub’ and your Infusionsoft bill will be reduced by the same amount.
- Support – please continue to contact Infusionsoft for support through the end of this month. Starting November 1st, we will roll out a dedicated CustomerHub support channel. We’ll share these new contact details with you as soon as we can.
- New brand – we’ve been working on a fresh new CustomerHub identity that captures our vision for the future. Be on the lookout for the all new CustomerHub!
Well I think that’s about it for now.
If you have any thoughts or questions simply send us an email—we look forward to personally hearing from you!
Here’s to a bright and amazing future for CustomerHub and your business.
CEO & Co-founder