Permission to view a page is defined by what member group the visitor belongs to. Member groups can can be created in advance, and then assigned to a Page, or they can be created "on the fly" when you are configuring page permissions.
- Go to Pages
- Click on the name of the page you wish to edit.
- Click on the Permissions tab and select Certain Members (Permissions) radio button.
- Select the member group(s) you've already created by clicking inside the text box labeled: "Which groups should have access to this page?", or select edit all groups to add a new one.
- (Optional) You can add custom permissions as well. The criteria are based on Infusionsoft Tags, Subscriptions, or a combination of both. You must select at least one criteria. Pro tip: If you use both Subscriptions and Tags to define permissions, CustomerHub will check the contact record in Infusionsoft and give them access as long as they meet the Subscription criteria OR the Tag criteria. The member does not need to meet both.
- Click Save
- Click the Site Preview to test the criteria you just configured.