CustomerHub has a built-in registration page where prospects can register to get access to your membership site.
Enable Public Registration
- Go to Admin > Application Settings
- Locate the "Public Registration Page" section and toggle setting to "yes"
Check out our API campaign goal triggers guide:
Share your Public Registration page
- Go to Members
- Click the Setup a Registration button
- Share your registration page (eg. "https://MYWEBSITE.customerhub.net/register")
(LEGACY) Create and Configure Registration Automation
- Setup an Action Set in Infusionsoft
- Add the Action Set ID to the New CustomerHub User Action Set field, located under the Infusionsoft Action Sets (optional) section on your Application Settings page.
Note: Members who register through this form will have "Public" level access
Note: This option ONLY works with Infusionsoft Classic