Install a pre-made campaign with the HTTP post option already setup. Click here
Manual setup steps:
- Create a new or edit an existing Infusionsoft campaign
- Add a new sequence and double-click to edit
- Drag a new Send HTTP Post process on to the sequence canvas from the tools menu
- Double click to configure
- Add the following URL to the POST URL field: https://APPNAME.customerhub.net/web_services/add_user
- Replace "APPNAME" with the name of your CustomerHub app
- By default there will be a Contact ID (~Contact.Id~) Name and Value pair already added.
- To complete the configuration we will need to add additional Name and Value pairs. See screenshot below. Note: The field Name and Value pairs are case sensitive.
- Email = ~Contact.Email~ (required)
- FirstName = ~Contact.FirstName~ (optional)
- LastName = ~Contact.LastName~ (optional)
- Phone1 = ~Contact.Phone1~ (optional)
You can add additional automation after the HTTP post process, such as a welcome email and tags that give them permission to view pages.
The HTTP post will auto generate a password (if one does not already exist) for the new member and store it in the password field located on the 'Additional Info' tab of a contact. When sending a welcome email, don't forget to merge the contacts password into the email.