Now that the "Add to CustomerHub" sequence process has been removed from the Campaign toolbar there are two options to get that process into a new or existing campaign sequence.
Option 1 - Install Customerhub campaigns from the Infusionsoft MarketPlace
There are 4 campaigns available to install:
- Add New Members to CustomerHub
- Add Paid Members to CustomerHub
- Add to CustomerHub (Sequence Process Only)
- Convert Free Trials to Membership with CustomerHub
Once installed, all of these campaigns have the "Add to CustomerHub" process.
Option 2 - Copy the "Add to CustomerHub" process from an existing campaign
NOTE: THIS OPTION WILL REPLACE ALL CONTENT THAT IS IN THE SEQUENCE YOU ARE COPYING TO. If you have content (ie. emails) you would like to preserve, make a duplicate of the sequence prior to these steps.
If you already have a working campaign that registers customers to your CustomerHub, you can easily copy that sequence to a new or existing campaign.
- Open the campaign that needs the "Add to CustomerHub" process
- Create a new sequence or open an existing one.
- Locate the Actions menu in the top right corner of the screen
- Click "Copy from Campaign..."
- Locate the campaign and then the sequence you would like to copy
Now you have the "Add to CustomerHub" process in a new sequence and you can build out the rest of your automation.