Here are some important details and FAQ’s to help you through the migration process. Please note, we will refer to your existing CustomerHub as "classic" and the new version as "Next".
Upgrading to CustomerHub Next is optional.
- You can continue using CustomerHub Classic for as long as you want. If you’re not ready to upgrade now or are happy with your current setup...don’t worry. We will continue to maintain the current software to ensure it runs smoothly for as long as you'd like to use it.
Migrating CustomerHub Classic content (pages) to the new platform.
- We have invested a lot into CustomerHub Next. That investment was a total rebuild from the ground up and we’re thrilled to be launching a new page builder. Unfortunately, our new page builder is NOT compatible with the old page editor. You will need to manually re-create your existing content in CustomerHub Next. The good news is that you can now create beautiful modern page layouts without the need of a developer and custom code.
Migrating existing multimedia to CustomerHub Next
- We offer an optional service designed to assist you in the process of migrating from CustomerHub Classic to CustomerHub Next. This service will transfer all of your video, audio, images, and member files from your Classic app to your Next app. Learn More
- You can use your CustomerHub Classic app name BUT it will be “.com” instead of “.net”. Eg. appname.customerhub.com (app names subject to availability)
- In Addition to that you can also use your personal business domain. For example, https://members.mywebsite.com. (coming soon)
- When your CustomerHub Next is live you can purchase our domain forwarding service which can automatically route traffic from your Classic site URL (.net) to your new Next site URL (.com) Learn More
Pricing for CustomerHub Next
- Existing customers will be eligible to upgrade at the special existing customer price of $79/m.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get all of your questions answered about the CustomerHub Next.
Can my existing members use their same username and passwords?
- No, because CustomerHub Next is a brand new platform your users will be issued a new password upon being added to CustomerHub.
NOTE: CustomerHub Next does not sync up to the Keap password field. When a new user is initially invited we send them a secure link for them to create their own password. Your members can easily recover a password using forgot password link.
What happens to my classic app while I migrate to CustomerHub Next?
- When you sign up for CustomerHub Next you will have a free trial period while you migrate. When you’re done migrating just close your old app.
Does my existing Infusionsoft automation work? What changes do I need to make?
- Yes and no. The new automation for CustomerHub Next has been simplified and streamlined. You no longer need a special campaign sequence step to add a new user. Now you just apply a tag related to your product and you’re done. Not to worry, we’ll cover this more in another guide.
Do I need a Keap or Infusionsoft account to use CustomerHub Next?
- No. While we will continue to offer industry-leading integrations with Keap and Infusionsoft, these will not be required to use the new platform. CustomerHub Next may also be used with other apps or as a standalone product.