Publish your online course or membership in 30 minutes or less using our powerful and easy platform. Launch your site in these five easy phases:
Step 1 - Get to know CustomerHub
Log in and navigate to the Get Started menu and check out our product tours to get started in five easy steps:
- Get Oriented
- Add Products
- Connect Your Apps
- Publish Your Site
- Add Users
Step 2 - Add Products
Products are where you create and organize all your content. To quickly get started, select one of our product templates. These templates act as the blueprint to quickly build and organize your content.
- Go to Products from the side menu
- Click the blue add icon button
- Select a <product template> that fits your goal
- Give it a name and short description. (This information is important because it will display on your users library)
Step 3 - Connect Your Apps (optional)
Connectors are used to sync data with your existing business tools and CustomerHub.
To get started, click on the Connectors menu and then select your specific connector to start the process. In most cases its as easy as logging in and allowing access to CustomerHub.
Are you a Keap user? Learn more about the Keap connector.
Step 4 - Publish Your Site
- Configure your brand assets in the branding Center - Learn More
- Select and configure a theme - Learn More
- Publish and Preview - Coming Soon
- (Optional) Add additional site navigation pages - Learn More
Step 5 - Add Users
Manually add a user
- Click the blue ADD icon
- Enter name and email. An invite email will send immediately inviting the user to complete account creation
- Add user to a product
Import users from an existing membership site or CRM
By now you should have connected your other apps. (See Step 3). Find more detailed steps for the following apps.
- Keap - Learn More
- Active Campaign - Coming Soon
- Other - Coming Soon
LAUNCH YOUR SITE
Invite members to signup for your content.